Our online learning includes numerous types of media that deliver text, audio, images, animation, and streaming video. The online learning allows for self-paced asynchronous learning prior to the practical training an assessment module.
This computer based training is suited to the long distance learner; with facilitators to help you at every step to assist your learning process without disruption to your day to day responsibilities.
In using this format of training most of your tests are multiple choice and are automatically scored by the computer, therefore gaining instant feedback of your progress. Our facilitators will also provide assistance and feedback on your progress where relevant to ensure the content is understood for real life implementation.
Our in-built messaging system button is accessible at the top of each lesson, this allows for direct communication with your facilitator during the training course. There is also the added option for Skype communication support, please message us if you choose to use this method after payment has been made.
Once the online content has been completed you will need to book your regional upgrade/add-on in order to completed your training as an PAMO.
If you have any questions regarding the course please contact us prior to registering.
Please note, we can not solve any issues that you have with your own personal computers/Laptops/tablets.
- Android phones and iphones will not work with this course as the training material images will be too small to view
- At the end of each session/day you MUST log out, and log back in at the start of each day, your login times are recorded on the system and the times are added to your overall competence
- You Must click only ONCE on the green complete quiz button, if you click more than once numerous quizzes will be sent to the system and only one is marked, therefore the system will lock you out until all quizzes have been reviewed
- If you fail the Quiz you can retake again, but you MUST click on the Red Reset Quiz button before you can take the Quiz again
- Your online course MUST be taken by you, we will randomly call the student to ensure of the identity, if it is found that someone else is taking the course your certificate will be voided
PAM 1 Introduction
PAM 2 Sound
PAM 3 Duties of PAM Operative
PAM 4 Legal
- PAM4 Test – Observation and Reporting
- PAM 4 Introduction to the Legal Background of the JNCC Guidelines
- PAM 4A -JNCC – Terminology, Legal Responsibility , Reporting and the Role of an PAMO
- PAM 4B Legal Guidelines – JNCC/UKCS
- PAM 4C JNCC Guidelines – Piling and Acoustic Deterrent Devices
- PAM 4D JNCC Guidelines – Explosives and Acoustic Deterrent Devices
- PAM 4E JNCC Planning Around Sensitive Marine Areas
- PAM 4F JNCC PAMO and Observation and Reporting Systems
- PAM 4G JNCC – Reporting Procedures
- PAM 8B – JNCC – Reporting Procedures
- PAM 4 LEGAL TEST JNCC UK
- PAM 4 SOL Mathematics Test