This practical course can only be taken after you have taken one of the Online courses, you will then be upgraded from a Theory Certificate to a Full course certificate.
Please contact us before purchasing regarding the region you wish to take the practical.
You will be required to have your own equipment, without this equipment you can NOT complete this course.
- Laptop – YOU are expected to GIVE a PowerPoint pre-mobilisation presentation to all staff and students and complete a final report in Word format.
- Marine Mammal Field ID book
- Correct health and safety work-wear
What will I learn?
Facilitated instructional research and documentation.
- A quick recap on all of your online tests and a question and answer session
- Ranging tools recap
- Facilitated Legal requirements
- Facilitated Job requirements
- Facilitated Data requirements
- Personal research and documentation
- Equipment loans and instructions
All practical sessions
- Pre-mobilisation presentation
- Question and Answer session
- Health and safety student check
- Student Health testing
- Practical session
- Post practical data entry
- Post practical Full written report